Sunday, March 15, 2009

CHANGES

Yes I'm back, still alive and kicking for 2009.. hehe

It's been quite a while since the last time I wrote something here in my dear blog.. Yes, life has been pretty tough on me lately though I survived it and I'm glad where I am standing right now..

So what have I been up to lately?

1. I spent christmas and new year with my folks at Nasipit. Great times, plus I got a chance to visit my relatives in zamboanga

2. School stuff - research, pre-board, requirements, duties, med school applications, you name it!

3. Graduation requirements - yes, and thankfully, I will graduate next week.. >_<

Changes

Yes my dear friends, change has finally come to The Daily Scribbles. For the new year 2009, I have decided to revamp this blog and do some minor renovations. For the next coming days, when my schedule permits, I will be doing some minor changes so please stay tuned for that.. One tip, I'll be writing more in tagalog due to the influence of my new idol writer Bob Ong. nyahaha

I guess I really missed writing in this blog and I hope you'll see more of me this coming weeks..

JB is now back online.. >_<

0 comments: