Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Still Here

Ola dear readers! haha

You might be wondering why this blog has not updated itself for the past few weeks.

The reason my dear friends is utterly incomprehensible.. Totally outrageous and beserk I tell you.

My friends, I've become what I've always feared the most..

Oh yes you got it right. JB has become a lazy, lousy, good for nothing sloth. hahahaha

And am I to be blamed for this? Nah. haha. I have my study load to be blamed for that.

Though seriously, I missed writing here in my dear blog and talking to anonymous and invisible so-called readers.. haha

So what kept me busy these past few weeks?

1. RESEARCH! hahaha. Though finally, I hope I'm never gonna see a single, damn watermelon seed soon nor drink another glass of watermelon juice. Oh yeah, we passed our oral defense thanks to numerous sleepless nights so gone are the days of research worries and finally hello to graduation. ^^



2. Halloween vacation. I went home to our place for about a week. I missed home and man, it was really good. My mom decided to buy herself a PC so that my dad and us can connect in cyberspace. haha. Talk about being cyber-techie. But nevertheless, my vacation ended up with me lecturing my mom on how to start YM (yeah, that little smiley icon mom, hehehe) and teaching her how to call from one PC to another, etc.

3. Driving Lessons. Suprised? hehehe. I got my driver's license when I came home to our place so my dad decided it's about time for me to learn the tricks of the road. I enrolled myself in Prodrive (the oldest driving school in Cebu). Tip for other students, don't fight with your instructors and don't forget to step on the clutch! haha

4. School requirements and enrollment. I still have a dozen of requirements to make and I'm still halfway through with them. So good luck to me! hahaha. ^^

5. NMAT review. Yes I know. NMAT needs no review, it's easy, just simple high school stuff, blah blah.. But since I started answering the sample test booklet, I realized, this IS hard. haha. I can't even solve simple quadratic equations and remember basic physics formula! So I'm taking the time to review these stuff so that I'm ready for Dec.14. haha

Aside from this, I still have enhancement skills and board exam review sessions to attend.

Plus, we're assigned to CDUH - NIGHT shift next week.

Haist.

Oh well, more time to study then. haha

Till my next blog..

Au2 mo mga invisible readers! Hahaha



p.s.

I'm back in the gym again. Plus I'm trying a new diet. haha. Hope this one works. ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and talking to anonymous and invisible so-called readers HAHAHAHA! You're not alone Seph. I'd like to think I have READERS, but talking to myseplf works just fine. HAHAHA.

and finally hello to graduation
and GRADUATION waves back :) weeeeeeee.
sweeet. HAHAHA.

I got my driver's license weeeeeee! where to go.. where to go.. Night out, NO WORRIES. HAHAHA!

solve simple quadratic equations and remember basic physics formula
When did a quadratic equation become simple and a Physics formula simple? HMMMMM. hahahaha! :D

And oh yeah, welcome to Plurk Seph!
HAHAHAHA! :D

James Tank said...

oh, by the way, hola. haha silent H. learned that from ugly betty. haha