Saturday, October 04, 2008

I'm Feeling Optimistic Today!

Good morning y'all! haha

Good thing I woke up on the good side of the bed today. I'm gonna need all the help I can get. haha

I'll be spending my time today at some coffee shop so I could work my butts off completing all my requirements.

Plus we still need to study for Finals!

Good luck for all of us Seniors! haha

By the way below are some images taken at Borbon's Fiesta.

Oh yeah.. Good Food + Good Friends + Great Disco-ral = Good Times.. haha











































If you wanna see the whole album please do visit my friendster acount. Add me as your friend! haha.

Photo compliments to Noelle.. Great shots nowie.. haha

Now I must go to work.. haha



Good luck natong tanan!

2 comments:

James Tank said...

mao ni imong requirements?

JB said...

@james the lazy:

requirements ba? haha.. o required ko mu-take a break once in a while doh.. hehe

bitaw payts ra ganiha.. i finished 2 post-ops.. payts ra