Thursday, March 19, 2009

Get Your Head in the Game

Yesterday, the results were out whether who among the graduating class will be taking the June or November board exams. Fortunately, I got in the 1st batch (yey for that!) and so, I now have approximately 79 days left to study, review, read and scan gazillions of review materials for the board exam!

The good side of the story is, there will be no conflict with my schedule when I will be attending my classes in med school since the June board exams is on the 6th and 7th and classes will start at the 8th.

The bad side is, I haven't read a single book yet from the stack the reviewer has told us to read by heart.

So the game plan? "Turn your nights into days". haha. That's according to our dean anyway.

I think I'll read the CHN book first because community theory has never been my kind of taste. Haist.. So please pray for me on that.. >_<

A while ago, we had our Faculty-Senior's day. It was fun though the food was distasteful probably because I felt sick all day due to alcohol withdrawal symptoms. (Di na ko mutagay ug tanduay!)

In the afternoon, I dropped by at CIM to get my acceptance letter. So yey for that.

Tomorrow, my day would be filled with graduation rehearsals, toga fittings and clearance signing. Plus, my mom is coming over tomorrow so things would definitely be hectic.

...


I really should quit yapping and start hitting those books! haha

>_<

1 comments:

Meg Key said...

reading all these.. waah needs to read too. but.. lazy. hahhaha.
CHN's sucky!!! hahah!