Monday, September 01, 2008

Suicidal Ideation Turned FUN

Just when I thought depression got hold of my sanity, there's chicken skin to the rescue! nyahaha

Things went awfully bad yesterday. I woke up pretty late for my 7:30 class with our Dean. To top it all off, I experienced firsthand the horrible traffic in the South Reclamation Project. Seriously guys, you wouldn't wanna be there during the busy hours of the day. Especially on Mondays. Lesson learned. Tsk tsk..

I was able to reach school at around 8:00 and the whole morning was filled with lectures and endless questionings. Tip for the next class. Read RA9173. Lesson learned again. Oh yeah, and the quote for the day "I don't want you to pass. I want you to learn!", naks! haha

All day I felt groggy since I haven't had much sleep last night. So I just slept at the library (good thing I wasn't visible behind the huge stack of books.. haha) while waiting for our review classes to start. Because of the lack of sleep the blues kicked in which turned to immediate thoughts of suicidal ideation.. haha.. Weird right?

So, fast forward the events, after review class, Noelle and I decided to head straight to Larsian for some good, old barbecue fix. haha. It went out great since the rest of the gang decided to come with us. There's definitely nothing like some tasty chicken skin to chase those blues away. haha

Then there's the CITOM chase. hahaha.. dakop2! As what Jude aptly said, "Bai mura mig nag-Fast and the Furious! wahahahaha!!".

And yeah, Lor, Noelle and I got nearly trapped at Robinson's Mall before we headed straight to Club Ultima. haha

Here are some pics from our brief stroll around Club Ultima. By the way, Mr. Long, you should definitely treat us for a day at the pool. hahaha. 100 ra ha? yaw 300. hahahaha


Thanks again Noelle for the pics! haha.. Pool! Pool! Pool! ^^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kuya nosebleed.. try mo mag post ng kagalog entry masaya.. :D lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha tagalog* i mean, sensya na nasanay ng may proofreader sa work.. nyahahaha (palusot)

Anonymous said...

wla ko nikuyog ani kay others na man ko. hahaha!=p

and nganu na MR. LONG man c lor?

JB said...

otep: LOL.. salamat tol.. try ko next time magpost ng tagalog.. haha

JB said...

yie: naks.. others ba? saon.. haha.. oh yeah.. long storyb na ang Mr. Long.. basta gifted man kuno.. haha.. bitaw mao na tawag sa iya sa barkada ni sheena. haha