Monday, September 01, 2008

Evil Washing Machine

Ok here it goes. I woke up kinda late today, around 11am, so instead of catching up my usual mass at Basilica Minore del Sto. Nino, I decided to change my schedule for the day and instead hear mass before I go swimming this afternoon. (oh yeah, I do swim.. nyahaha..)

So I did my usual morning rituals, read my overflowing txt messages (gosh someone misses me! hahaha) and fixed my bed. When I was already downstairs, I noticed my little sister was doing the laundry and all of them already ate their breakfast.

To my complete horror and utter disbelief, my little sister just calmly said, "Kuya imong badge naguba" ("Big Bro, your badge is broken.") There and then I realized I forgot to take off my badge and nameplate before I tossed my uniform to the laundry basket. Waaaaaaaa!

The whole essence of my senior student nurse life is now broken, warped, annihilated, ruined, wasted, gone, na-da, non-existent! And to top it all off, my nameplate's pin was completely severed from the plate.

All because of this evil, good-for-nothing washing machine.

Oh yeah, did I mention, duty month is about a week from now?

I'm doomed.

I just hope Suarez would still make me a new one.

Somebody save me! haha

6 comments:

James Tank said...

ok rana, im sure suarez would pity you for the low low price of 200 pesos.

Unknown said...

ohmygaaaawwwd seph.
kaluooooy sa imong badge.
super evil washing machine juuuuud.
HAHAHAHA! :D

The whole essence of my senior student nurse life is now broken, warped, annihilated, ruined, wasted, gone, na-da, non-existent!

nagkatawa ko ana nga line. HAHAHAHA!

JB said...

james: ahak.. 200 jud?.. oh well.. haha

JB said...

nowie: hahaha.. yes.. super evil jud..

that badge meant something to me jud.. hehe.. and yeah, there is actually a difference between the current badges and the ones from our batch..

huhuhu.. gone na jud

haha.. :)

Anonymous said...

wahahaha!=p
u're back to freshies.;p

kasuway pud ko ana, naapil ug laba sa washing machine ako name plate. naguba but nada ra ug mighty bond. hahahah.ü

JB said...

yie: back to freshies mulang.. haha.. mura kog 3rd year sa akong new badge.. noooooo =_=